TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following outlines the details of how I govern my business and my partnership with you: (I like to keep things honest and simple!)
1. You will always receive my best work, attentive to your needs and goals and to every detail of your project.
2. Our partnership will always be inspired by a collaboration between us, bringing both minds to the drawing board to achieve the result that fulfills your wishes in every way possible.
3. I will not accept any project that is affiliated with pornography, racism, evildoing, denigration, excessive violence, or torture of human beings or animals in any way. I reserve the right to refuse any project before or during its process should any such matter arise.
4. Upon hire, I will provide you with a contract that outlines the work to be done, its rate of billing, and any other details necessary and fair to both of us, as was delineated in the project proposal.
5. My rates are listed for each service on their corresponding pages. All projects will be calculated by these rates unless otherwise discussed prior to beginning your project and will be clearly outlined in our contract.
6. I require a deposit of 25% of the estimated project total, which I will calculate as fairly as possible based on the expected work involved. I will work against this advance until the hours equaling the total have been fulfilled; an invoice for subsequent hours will then follow regularly until the project's completion. Should we mutually decide to terminate our partnership before the advance payment has been met, I will refund the difference owed to you for work not yet performed.
7. I invoice twice monthly for my services (on the 15th and 30th/31st) or on a per-project basis determined at the outset of our partnership. Payment is due upon receipt and is expected within 5–7 days of invoice (depending on location) unless otherwise arranged. All late payments are subject to a $25 late fee.
8. I accept payment by PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle. I appreciate your understanding that I require payment in full, unless a special agreement has been made, before I provide you with your final files.
9. Unless otherwise agreed upon by either party, I will include your project in my online portfolio and provide a link to your business, organization, or personal website as a thank you for your business.
10. I'm not happy until YOU are completely happy!